In the United States, the government agency responsible for worker safety is the Occupational Safety and Health Administration otherwise known as OSHA.
OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogens standard is a federal OSHA regulation (29 CFR 1910.1030) that prescribes safeguards to protect workers against the health hazards from exposure to blood and other potentially infectious materials and to reduce their risk from this exposure. health hazards include but are not limited to Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Malaria, Brucellosis, Syphilis, West Nile Virus, etc.
⦁ Bloodborne Pathogen Basics
⦁ Exposure Control Plans
⦁ Scene Safety
⦁ Universal Precautions
⦁ Personal Protective Equipment
⦁ Sharps Disposal
⦁ OSHA Standards
- Online 24x7 self-paced OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens training
- Accepted in the U.S.A & worldwide
- Receive your OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen certificate immediately upon completion
- 1 Year internationally recognized certificate
- Training that is simple and easy to understand
- Up to 90 days to take and review the training
- English and Spanish versions
After payment, your course will be delivered to you within 3 days.